Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February, 2010


Simple and easy Valentine's Day fun! We made it exciting for everyone to open their cards from their grandparents, and they thought the table looked extra fancy with the table cloth.


Gabe found something new to do, putting his knees up inside his jammie shirt.


Cozy Saturday mornings


Having fun at the Engelson grandparents'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rana!

    I didn't know that you blogged :)

    I just love all your family pics. You guys look so happy! I am thrilled that you love being a momma and wife, and that life is full of blessings for you.

    Love ya! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rana!
    I didn't realize you had opened a blog here. I did too, a month or two ago. So....thought I'd leave a comment so you can find me.:) I became one of your "followers" LOL!~
    Love this blog. Beautiful and fun. Thanks for sharing your life. Heidi has one too. You can find her through me.:)
    Love to you!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete