Friday, July 16, 2010

Home life


"Oh, why, for me????"


"A boquet of KALE!!! Lovely!"


The Engelsons have been on a green smoothie kick this month. Reading Green for Life; I wouldn't recommend it, but it's a decent read.


Mama and babies in their new and improved cage! Good work, Kyle!


a little progress on the chicken house


Faith's pretty work, setting the table


Putting a little effort into making the Family Meal Table special



Kyle's ready for his rabbit stew.


a little growth in the garden




working together




new color for the playhouse...don't know if I like it


making cages


a caged monkey with banana


garden work


bright white fence


cute little guy


Loves!


Love those faces!


making pie for dinner with friends

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures.....the kale boquet cracks me up!
    Love the rabbit stew too, made me so hungry!:) When can we have some?(grin)
    This is a super fun post. Thanks for sharing! Faith looks so grown up in that picture of her making pie. Wow!
    (((hugs)))
    Did you know I'm on blogger now too? I've stopped posting on xanga and have been posting here since January. It's nice to no longer deal with yucky advertising.
    It was great to see you over the week-end! (((Hugs))))
    Jana

    ReplyDelete