My photos are a little out of order, but better out of order than not at all! Gabe's birthday was a special day; he is so special to us! The night before the big day, I had gone to bed early because I was feeling sick, and when I woke up later that night, Faith had decorated the whole house beautifully and creatively in a sports theme. Gabriel does love his balls and enjoyed all the decorations.
Gabriel had just a few close friends and mostly family for his celebration: Cousin Luke (and Manesseh), friend Jaxon (and Kristin), Engelson grandparents, Culley grandparents, and Cousin Mattea (with Brandon and Heather). Thank you all for coming. You are all so special to us, and thank you for all the fun and thoughtful presents!
Gabriel, we love you so much; you are a blessing to us! We are thankful to have known you for two years, and we feel honored that God would entrust us with your upbringing. We pray God's blessings upon your life.
I was going to ask if Faith had helped you with the decortaions. Then I read where she did it herself! What a blessing she must be to you guys. helpful and creative... very sweet photos :)
ReplyDelete~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"