I have recently added Games Week to our home school curriculum. This is a fun week where we crack no text books but instead fill our learning time with math and reading games and flashcards and top it generously with hands-on fun! Each child gets to pick some activity to do, in addition to whatever I choose. We also catch up on songs, poetry, experiments, educational videos, crafts, and things we might not get around to on a daily basis. Sometimes the neighbor kids like to join us.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Games Weeks
I have recently added Games Week to our home school curriculum. This is a fun week where we crack no text books but instead fill our learning time with math and reading games and flashcards and top it generously with hands-on fun! Each child gets to pick some activity to do, in addition to whatever I choose. We also catch up on songs, poetry, experiments, educational videos, crafts, and things we might not get around to on a daily basis. Sometimes the neighbor kids like to join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heck! I want to come over for Games Week! I love the way you home school!
ReplyDelete